Ametlla+ de Mallorca has some unique properties:
- Vitamin E: antioxidant (50g of almonds cover the daily requirements of vitamin E)
- Fibre: : 15.2% fibre, of which 10% is soluble fibre ideal for stimulating bowel movements and providing a sensation of fullness
- Proteins: 19 g / 100g vegetarian diets
- Contains arginine: non-essential amino acid but necessary for children (important in the production and regeneration of tissues)
- Iron, magnesium (20 units: 66 mg -22% of daily requirements), phosphorous (20 units: 136 mg -20% of daily requirements)
- Calcium: 20 units contain 75mg of calcium (10% of daily requirements)
- 52% of its composition is fat. 2/3 oleic acid (cardiovascular: protects the heart). Also contains one third linoleic acid (omega-6), essential for our body since the latter does not synthesize its own (helps protect the heart).
- Although almonds contain calories, no association with weight gain has been demonstrated. many studies have shown that even if we consume 320 calories of almonds a day for 6 months, we do not gain weight as a result. the reason is that their carbohydrate – sucrose – content is very low (3.7%) and their fibre content very high (15.2%), thereby increasing the sensation of fullness and encouraging intestinal transit.
The recommended daily intake is 25g (20 units)
- Children: calcium and proteins
- Vegetarians: iron and proteins
- Celiac disease
- Lactose intolerance